- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Super II v-belts are the solution to the constant and costly problem of replacing ordinary v-belts on troublesome drives. Specially formulated fibre-loaded EPDM rubber compounds, engineered fabrics and high-modulus polyester cord offer greater strength, longer life, better heat dissipation and higher efficiencies than best-in-class wrapped v-belts. The unique CNA (central neutral axis) cord placement positions the strength of the belt lower on the pulleys to maintain stability and prevent roll-over. The raw edge construction results in more efficient power transmission and reduced energy loss.
- Shaker screens, debarkers, industrial washers and dryers, and more
- Higher performance alternative to classical wrapped v-belts
- More energy efficient than wrapped v-belts
- Unique design for longer life
- Less maintenance and downtime
- EPDM rubber compound is static conductive, resistant to hardening and glazing, and operates in a broad temperature range (-50ºF to +250ºF)
- Backed by our Iron Clad Guarantee
- Built to Chek Mate belt tolerances for a matched set
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate