$1.20 In StockReady to Ship
RRP $1.50 SAVE $0.30
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Suitable for general use on metals and other materials.
Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
The COMBIDISC¶ù range covers a large selection of grinding tools for surface finishing. From coarse machining and surface texturing to face-down mirror polishing Ç� the range provides the optimal tool, even for complicated applications.
- Easy to use
- Rapid tool change
- No adhesion, no slipping
- No loosening under the influence of heat
- Vibration-free operation
- Tool is always fixed centrally
- Tool and mould construction, modelling
- Mechanical engineering, automotive construction
- Aeronautical and aerospace industry
- Aircraft engine construction and repair
- Equipment, tank and pressure vessel construction (e.g. for foodstuff and chemical industry)
- Fettling of small parts
Recommendations for use:
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 50 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational
speed at all times
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate