- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Huge Viewing Area compares to standard welding helmets.
ClearLight™ Lens Technology
High-definition optics for precision arc recognition. Engineered to complement the colours emitted from the welding arc for enhanced clarity and natural colour — so that you can see more detail.
Tested in Australia, the lens and helmet comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 1338.1 (Auto-Darkening) and AS/NZS 1337.1B (High Impact).
Huge Viewing Area
The large 112 x 78mm viewing area with widescreen format provides an unsurpassed view and eliminates tunnel vision.
Extensive adjustability for the best fit and enhanced support.
Four Operating Modes
Weld, cut, grind and X-mode provide ultimate versatility.
Four Independent Arc Sensors
Provide continuous arc sensing for the most demanding applications plus superior lens response.
Exclusive arc tracking technology includes a digital clock and alarm, making it possible to track welding time, and features a multi-language help menu for support.
Suits a Wide Range of Processes
MIG, Stick, TIG, Flux Cored and Pulse.
Intuitive design and large push buttons allow the user to easily adjust mode and settings.
Auto Lens Control System
Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) technology provides:
- Low current consumption – longer battery life.
- Increased durability against electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Less electronic components therefore increased reliability.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
- Viewing Area 112 x 78mm
- Operating Modes 4 Modes: Weld, Cut, Grind, X-Mode
- Arc Sensors 4 Independent Sensors Plus X-Mode
- Light State Shade 3 (All Modes)
- Grind Mode Shade 4
- Cut Mode Shade 5-9
- X-Mode and Weld Shade 8-13
- TIG Rating 5 Amps
- Power Replaceable Lithium Battery up to 3000 Hours
- Switching Speed (Light - Dark) 1/25,000 Sec
- Delay Speed (Dark - Light) 0.10-1.0 Sec
- On/Off Control Automatic
- Magnifying Lens Holder Yes
- Weight 650g
- Warranty 3 Years (Auto-Darkening Lens Only)
- Recommended Continuous Operation Up to 300 Amps*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate