Dowsil (Dow Corning) Industrial 3-1944 Rtv Coating 305Ml
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Coating or adhesive with added UV indicator, good flowability, fast tack free time, good flame resistance, MIL-A-46058 tested
Solventless RTV elastomeric conformal coatings such as DOWSIL™ 3-1944 RTV Coating require atmospheric moisture to cure needing no expensive ovens, and various viscosity version facilitates different application methods. This family of coatings is rapidly gaining popularity due to its environmentally friendly and solventless formulations, its rapid cure rates that can be dramatically accelerated by mild heat, and its cost-effectiveness.
These elastomers, when cured, offer the optimum stress relief for even the most delicate components and interconnections in a variety of service environments. This product line also features coatings manufactured for controlled volatility and many of these products are UL recognized. Conformal coatings are materials applied in thin layers (typically a few mils or microns) onto printed circuits or other substrates. They provide proven, cost-effective environmental and mechanical protection to significantly extend the life of the components and circuitry.
- Pin/solder joint coverage
- Thin section encapsulation
- Spot protection of pins or other devices
- Flow Coating
- Syringe or needle
|Brand||Dowsil (Formerly Dow Corning)|
- Compliant to most international regulations
- Room temp cure with optional heat acceleration
- Cures to a soft, low-stress elastomer
- UL 746 and Mil Spec tested
- UV indicator for inspection
- No added solvents
- No mixing required
- RT cure, no ovens required
- Faster in-line processing with optional heat acceleration
- Able to flow, fill or self-levelling after dispensing
- UV indicator allows for automated inspection
- Good adhesion allows use with many low-solids (no clean) and no-lead solders
- Can be considered for uses with UL, IPC or Mil Spec requirements
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate