- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
The Miller Black Ops Digital Infinity auto-darkening welding helmet features ClearLight lens technology and has the largest viewing area of any auto-darkening welding filter in the industry. It offers a brighter, crisper and clearer view than other regular welding helmets. When the lens is set in light or dark states, it retains a more realistic colour.
At 13.4 square inches of the viewing area, the Digital Infinity lens operates in a weld, cut, grind and Miller's X-Mode™ which eliminates sunlight interference and low-amp lens flashing from obstructed sensors.
The Digital Infinity is also equipped with InfoTrac which features arc time tracking, time and timer functions, and a multi-language help menu.
ClearLight lens technology optimizes contrast and clarity between different states which ultimately will reduce eye strain on operators.
X-mode acts as an electromagnetic arc sensing which helps in the following areas - Sunlight interference outdoors, obstructed sensors and Hidden Cavity Welds.
Improved headgear provides extra comfort and adjustable fitment for welders
Comes complete with:
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
- 13.4 square inch viewing area—the largest you’ll find
- Oversized comfort cushion
- InfoTrack lens technology, featuring arc time tracking, timer functions and multi-language help menu
- Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode operating modes
- Auto on/off power control
- Lithium batteries (2) with solar assist—up to 3,000 hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate