- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Shell Gadus S3 V220C is a premium, full EP multipurpose grease for high operating temperatures that you can rely on to provide excellent wear protection and long bearing life for your moderate- to high-speed bearings. Shell Gadus S3 V220 C has a lithium-complex thickener for greater mechanical stability to keep the grease where it is needed. It is widely recognised and listed by leading equipment makers.
The Shell Gadus range of greases has been developed to enable equipment operators to select the grease that will deliver optimum value to their operations through:
- wear protection
- long grease life
- system efficiency.
- High temperature and EP – suitable for a wide range of general-purpose lubrication applications
- bearings, cables, chains and other linkages, at elevated temperatures.
- Also suitable as a heavy-duty wheel and chassis grease for wheel bearings (including disc brakes), axles, ball joints, universal joints, power takeoffs, kingpins and bushings.
- Over 100 hours of bearing life during severe 140°C testing compared with Shell Gadus S2 V220, which has 100 hours of bearing life at 120°C.
- significantly better mechanical stability after 100,000 work strokes than the average of three competitors’ greases in the same tier.
- Shell Gadus S3 V220C meets the requirements of a wide range of industry bodies and equipment manufacturers. It is available in NLGI grades 1, 2 and 3. Grade 1 is suitable for centralised dispensing systems and gearboxes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate