- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Featuring excellent viscosity control, Shell Tellus S2 VX 68 is a patented hydraulic fluid that performs under severe mechanical stress and extreme temperatures, from cold start to normal operating conditions. Shell Tellus S2 VX 68 extends equipment maintenance intervals and promotes system efficiency by helping to prevent chemical and thermal breakdowns. The advanced hydraulic fluid minimizes sludge deposits and promotes fluidity, cleanliness and water separation in a hydraulic system. In addition, Shell Tellus S2 VX 68 features excellent stability in the presence of moisture, helping to prevent corrosion and rust in moist or humid environments.
- Mobile/exterior hydraulic applications
- Hydraulic and fluid power transmission systems in exposed environments can be subject to wide variations in temperature.
- The high viscosity index of Shell Tellus S2 VX helps deliver responsive performance from cold start conditions to full load, severe duty operation.
- Precision hydraulic systems
- Precision hydraulic systems require excellent control of fluid viscosity over the operating cycle. Shell Tellus S2 VX provides greater temperature-viscosity stability compared to ISO HM fluids that can help improve the performance of such systems.
- Long fluid life, maintenance saving - good stability in the presence of moisture which ensures long fluid life and reduces the risk of corrosion and rusting.
- Outstanding wear protection - Anti-wear additives are incorporated to be effective throughout the range of operating conditions including low and heavy load.
- Maintaining system efficiency - Superior cleanliness, excellent filterability and high-performance water separation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate