- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Built to Survive! Featuring a ferro rod for building fires, an emergency whistle and 17 other essential tools, the Signal is the first of its kind.
Lose yourself in the outdoors. In the all-new Signal, Leatherman’s traditional functional tools like pliers, saw, can and bottle opener, awl, a variety of hex and Leatherman bit drivers, and combo knife blade pair with new preparedness features like a shaped diamond coated sharpener for maintaining your straight and serrated blade, fire-starting ferro rod, and an emergency whistle. Stay ready for the expected (and unexpected) no matter where you are with everything you need right on your belt.
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
A combination of hardeners and paint, Cerakote™ provides a durable, corrosion-proof protective finish that resists scratching and chipping
CLOSED LENGTH: 11.43 cm
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 6.93 cm
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver
- Bit Driver
- 1/4" Box Wrench
- Carabiner Tool
- 3/16" Box Wrench
- Safety Whistle
- Ferrocerium Rod
- Broadhead Sharpener
- A. All Locking Features
- B. Replaceable Pocket Clip
- C. Outside-accessible Features
- D. One-hand Operable Features
LEDLENSER is known for our straightforward service. We live and love our products and are sure of their quality and performance. The satisfaction of our customers is very dear to our hearts. For this reason, we offer a 5-year warranty on material and manufacturing faults for all original LEDLENSER products!
And, we go even further: For any Ledlenser product with printed QR code on the torch and headlamp, you will receive an extra 2 years warranty upon registration of the product.
The LEDLENSER warranty, at a glance:
- Alongside the legal warranty of 2 years, we grant an additional warranty of 5 years.
- 7 years warranty may be claimed with a product registration (only for products with a registration card)
- The warranty covers material and manufacturing faults
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BSC Industrial PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate